Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tatum loves Josephine

Tatum is a real nature boy. One of his very favorite places to be is lying on a blanket underneath Josephine, the tree in our front yard. We think he and Josephine speak the same language. He just stares up at her leaves as they sway in the breeze and talks away, babbling all kinds of sweet words up at her. I think he talks to Josephine more often that does to me or daddy! He just loves that tree.

This is a series of photos I took recently of Tatum communing with the great outdoors. I hope Tate's love of nature carries through to his childhood and adult years! I have great memories of camping and hiking with my parents as a child--we'll be sure to give Tatum the same opportunities to appreciate being outdoors as he grows up.

















No comments:

Post a Comment