Sunday, March 28, 2010

11 weeks!

While our family is still on the mend, things are slowly starting to get back to normal! Tatum has a cough and a stuffy nose, but the antibiotics seem to be doing the trick for me and hopefully he's getting a good dose each time he eats and will be feeling better very soon. We went to church this morning to celebrate Palm Sunday and took some 11-week photos of Tate with his faithful monkey pal afterwards:










This week we're hopefully looking at some 70-degree sunny days, so we can't wait to get outside and go for some good walks! On another note, mommy starts working again this coming Friday...GULP! I'm both ready to pick up some projects and get going and nervous at the same time. A former colleague of my mom's from the library will be coming by several days a week for 4-5 hours at a time; I'm curious to see whether that's enough to get me back into the swing of things. The girl who's coming to help out seems exceptionally sweet, and while she may not be a long-term solution I think she'll work beautifully for now (I say that only because she's seeking full-time work, so if something comes up of course we'll be excited for her!).

2 comments:

  1. Love the little smirk on his face. Best of luck and lots of strength for next week with going back to work. I am dreading it so much and really wish I could stop time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has the best expressions. (-;

    Good luck with on the work front. Your plan sounds like a good one to help the transition back.

    ReplyDelete